In our last post, we compared how the CCPA and GDPR differ conceptually. Today, we’ll look a the two systems in light of How CCPA compares to GDPR.
2018’s new consumer data privacy laws are business critical. Unfortunately, just when you thought you had the European Union's General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) figured out, along comes the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) to open up Pandora's box again. Well, we're here to help you sort out both laws. We decided to kill two birds with one stone: tackling the California Consumer Privacy Act & GDPR at the same time.
We had a great conversation on Nov. 15th about General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Join the discussion with privacy and compliance experts from Levi's Strauss & Co., infoedge, Spirion, and Robert Half Legal as they dive into a critical step on the roadmap to GDPR compliance - Identifying, discovering, and inventorying your EU Personal Data.
Top Five Insights:
- The emergence of few cloud providers creates an environment of concentrated risk
- Cyberinsurance may help drive appropriate risk spend and behavior
- The less you know where your data crown jewels are, the less resilient you can be
- Develop the appropriate hooks into the organization to optimize impact
- People continue to be key to any good resiliency strategy
Topics: Information Risk